今天和大家分享的是七年级上册Module1 My classmates单元检测试题，一定要及时练练哟！
Module1 My classmates单元检测试题
1. a cat. We do not know name.
A. It is; its B. Its; it is C. It is; it is D. It is; is
2. I twelve. He eleven. We good friends.
A. am; is; are B. is; are; am C. am; are; is D. are; is; am
3. This is mother, and name is Mary.
A. her; his B. my; her C. your; his D. his,his
4. Mr. Zhang teaches Chinese. We like class very much.
A. my; her B. me; his C. our; his D. us; his
5. — Are you Bob?
A. Yes, he is. B. No, I amn’t. C. No, I’m not. D. Yes, I’m.
6. How old your brother? And how old you?
A. is; are B. are; is C. are; are D. is; is
7. — Where you ?
— I’m from Beijing.
A. are; from B. do; from C. are; come
8. The man is David Smith. Smith is his name and David is his name.
A. family, first B. first, family C. first, last D. family, full
9. — How about to the movie?7
A. going B. to go C. go D. went
10. — Hi! My name’s Tim. It’s my first time to be here.
A. Very well, thank you B. It’s all right
C. That would be very nice D. Nice to meet you
11. We are from China and we are C .
12. Ted is an A boy; he comes from the U.S.A.
13. Washington D.C. is a beautiful modern city and it’s the c of America.
14. — Is e here today?
— Yes, we are.
15. My new friend is an English boy. He’s from E .
16. Do you know the (首都) of Canada?
17. Her cousin comes from (英格兰).
18. I’m From China. I speak (汉语).
19. He is a lazy boy. He never gets good (成绩).
20. (每个人) loves to have a trip there.
Mr. Green 21 from London. He 22 English in a school. He can speak(说) 23 Chinese. He 24 to Chinese classes(课) every week(每周). He likes 25 in China very much. He 26 a son and a daughter. They go 27 school every day. They 28 very hard(努力). Now they can 29 some Chinese. They study in 30 same school.
21. A. is B. are C. come D. coming
22. A. teach B. teaches C. teaching D. say
23. A. any B. some C. the D. many
24. A. go B. goes C. going D. to go
25. A. live B. to living C. lives D. to live
26. A. has B. have C. to have D. has to
27. A. on B. at C. in D. to
28. A. study(学习) B. studies C. studying D. are study
29. A. speaks B. speak C. to speak D. to speaks
30. A. a B. an C. the D. /
My name is Xiao Ming. I want to be in a club in our school. I’m not famous now. But maybe I can be famous someday! I can’t sing, dance or act in movies, but I can do many other things. I can play three instruments: the guitar, the violin and the drums. I think I can be in the music club. Maybe I can be a famous musician. I like to read storybooks and I can write stories. Maybe I can be a famous writer. I like sports, too, but I don’t think I can be a famous and successful sportsman. Can I join you?
31. What’s the meaning of the underlined word “instruments” in Chinese?
A. 乐谱 B. 乐器 C. 乐章 D. 工具
32. What can’t Xiao Ming do?
A. Write stories. B. Play the violin.
C. Act in movies. D. Play the drums.
33. Xiao Ming thinks he can be a famous or a famous writer.
A. musician B. actor C. sportsman D. singer
34. What clubs do you think Xiao Ming can join?
A. Sports club and music club.
B. Paint club and music club.
C. Swimming club and reading club.
D. Chess club and art club.
I’m Ms Yang. I’m a teacher in No. 1 Middle School. This is Li Lei. He is Chinese. He is in Class 2, Grade 1. He is my student, and my son, too. He is 12.
That girl is Jean. She is English. She is 11. And that boy is Jack. He is American. He is 10. They’re Li Lei’s classmates.
I’m their Chinese teacher. All the students and the teachers in our school have two names: an English name and a Chinese name. My English name is Mary. Li Lei’s English name is Tom. Jean’s and Jack’s Chinese names are Wei Wei and Zhang Li. Their English teacher Miss. Jin’s English name is Sue.
35. Who is Ms Yang?
A. She is an English teacher.
B. She is Li Lei’s mother.
C. She is Sue.
D. She is American.
36. Where does Jack come from?
A. China. B. England.
C. America. D. Japan.
37. Ms Yang’s English name is .
A. Mary B. Sally C. Jean D. Sue
38. What is Miss. Jin?
A. A doctor. B. A teacher.
C. A student. D. A boy.
39. Jean’s Chinese name is .
A. Wei Wei B. Zhang Li
C. Jean Jin D. Jean Zhang
Most(大多数的) English people have three names: a first name, a middle name and a family name. For example (例如), my full name (全名) is Ann Alan Green. Ann is my first name. Alan is my middle name. Green is my family name. People don’t use(使用) their middle names very much. So we can say Ann Green. We can say Miss or Mrs. Green. But we can’t say Miss Ann or Mrs. Ann. It’s different from (不同于) Chinese names. In China, the family name is in front of the given name.
40. In China, the is in the front.
A. given name B. family name C. middle name
41. In England, the last name is the .
A. given name B. middle name C. family name
42. The man’s name is John Alan King; you can say .
A. Mr. John B. Mr. Alan C. Mr. King
43. The teacher’s name is Mary Joan Read;you can say .
A. Miss Read B. Miss Mary C. Miss Joan
Jenny began to go to school when she was at the age of six. She liked her first day very much. Her teacher, Miss Black, was very nice,too.
At the end of the second day, the other children left the classroom after school, but Jenny stayed behind and waited. At first, Miss Black had some work to do and did not see Jenny, but then she looked up and saw her.
“Why not go with the others, Jenny?” she asked her kindly, “Did you want to ask me some questions?”
“Yes, Miss Black,” Jenny said.
“What is it?” Miss Black asked.
“What did I do in school today?” Jenny said.
Miss Black laughed, “What did you do in school today?” she said, “Why did you ask me that, Jenny?”
“Because I’m going home now,” Jenny answered, “and my mother’s going to ask me.”
44. Jenny went to school .
A. when she was too old
B. when she was at the age of seven
C. when she was six years old
D. when she was old
45. The second day,Jenny didn’t go with .
A. her teacher B. her classmates
C. her mother D. her father
46. Why did Jenny stay behind and wait after school?Because she .
A. had some homework to do
B. waited for her mother
C. Waited for her teacher to come
D. wanted to ask her teacher a question
47. What question did Jenny ask her teacher?
A. What did you do in school today?
B. Did you want to ask me some questions?
C. Why didn’t you go with the others?
D. What did I do in school today?
48. —Why did Jenny ask such a question?
A. her mother always wanted to know it
B. she was going to go home
C. her teacher always wanted to know it
D. she didn’t like her teacher
A: Good morning!23344856
B: Good morning! What’s your name, please?
A: My name is Kitty. And you?
B: I’m Peter.
A: Nice to meet you!
B: Nice to meet you, too. What class are you in?
A: I’m in Class 4, Grade 2. What class are you in, Peter?
B: I’m in Class 3, Grade 1.
A: How old are you?
B: I’m eleven. And how old are you?
A: I’m twelve. Who is your English teacher?
B: Mr. King.
A: Oh. He’s my English teacher, too.
49. Kitty is in Class 4, Grade 1.
50. Peter is 11.
51. Their(他们的) English teacher is Mr. King.
52. Peter and Kitty are in the same grade.
53. Peter and Kitty are old friends.
Li Kai: 54.
Ma Jun: Hello, Li Kai!
Li Kai: How are you?
Ma Jun: 55. How are you, Li Kai?
Li Kai: I’m fine, too. 56.
Ma Jun: Good morning, Peter. 57.
Peter: Good morning, Ma Jun.
Ma Jun: Nice to meet you.
A. Hello, Peter!
B. This is my friend, Peter.
C. Good afternoon, Li Kai.
D. Hello, Ma Jun!
E. Nice to meet you too.
F. I’m Ma Jun.
G. Fine, thank you.
1. A 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. C
6. A 7. A 8. A 9. A 10. D
11. Chinese 12. American 13. capital
14. everybody/everyone 15. England
16. capital 17. England 18. Chinese
19. grades 20. Everyone
21. A 22. B 23. B 24. B 25. D
26. A 27. D 28. A 29. B 30. C
31. B 32. C 33. A 34. A 35. B
36. C 37. A 38. B 39. A 40. B
41. C 42. C 43. A 44. C 45. B
46. D 47. D 48. A
49. F 50. T 51. T 52. F 53. F
54. D 55. G 56. B 57. F 58. E