1. Happy Teachers’ day！教师节快乐！
2. Warm thoughts of love and regards to our loving teachers.
3. Thanks for being an inspiring teacher.
4. Wishing you a happy Teachers’ Day.
5. The whole secret of the teacher’s force lies in the conviction that men are convertible.
6. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness.
7. One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
8. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
9. What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul.
10. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops. ——Henry Adams
一个教师对人的影响是永恒的。——亚当斯 (eternity 永恒)
11. It’s your day, Teacher. Have a great day!
12. My sincere thanks to you for being my child’s teacher.
13. Dear teacher, on the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
14. We all pitched to buy this gift. We are all grateful to you. Without your unselfish dedication could we achieve no success today.
15. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
16. You are a special person in our life. We all love you, Sir!
17. You are like a third parent. We all love you and respect you.
18. A sweet and lovely gift to my favorite teacher.
19. Thank you for making learning not a dull thing but a great joy.
20. I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.
21. You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done.
22. Thanks for being such a great teacher. Happy Teachers’ Day!
23. It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
24. The primary purpose of education is not to teach you to earn your bread, but to make every mouthful sweet.
25. No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
26. To Sir, With Love.
27. You taught me to aim for success and to accept failure with courage. Happy Teachers’ Day!
28. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
29. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
30. The best way to learn is to learn from the best.
It is Teachers＇ Day on September 10th every year. Teachers are the greatest people in the world, I think, because they teach us how to write and read. The most important is that they teach us how to be a real man. They are also kind to everybody and they don＇t want
anyone to fall behind others. They always get on very well with their students, and they are our best friends. When students are in trouble, they can help them in time. I will be a teacher when I grow up.
I’d like to use this chance to express my thanks to my English teacher, Ms. wang.
In the past, I was not good at English, especially in the field of spoken. Since I was too shy to speak anything in front of people, my oral English was getting worse. Ms. wang found my disadvantage and she encouraged me that: I believe you can do this, and there is no difficulties you can’t overcome! At that time, I thought why can’t I trust myself as ms. wang did? so, I got up early to practice my spoken ability and ask Ms. wang any questions which I can’t understand. After the hard working of both Ms. wang and myself, I can speak English in front of pelple now.
To sum up,I’d like to express my gratitude to Ms. wang once again. Without her help, I could not make such a big progress.
Teacher Day is on September 10th. And it is always for our students to give our special thanks to our lovely teacher.
I still remember last year when I was feeling lost,down and out,I had no idea about about my life,my study even doubt why I was here in the world.Then my teacher came to me, she said she knew what I was afraid of, she aslo told me that’s very common like many yong people of my age. She told me to call her anytime I need help. With her help I have solved all the problems and found myself!
All I want to say is that : thank you, Ms. wang. Teacher’s Day is here. Happy Teacher’s Day!